Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 8:04 AM

I called this boy and apparently he was @ home.
Babi kau taknak cakap siang-siang. Not funny I tell you. I was telling him that I woke up @ 7am and jogged around my neighbourhood and straight-away kene "
MP la kau". MP means macam paham by tha way. That neighbourhood part
bedek only, but I really did jog inside my own house - now go,
HAHA! Turn on my speakers and danced until I sweat. Don't bother how I danced, dancesteps you've never seen before footage. Haha!
Conversation with mom
Mom: Kau tgk Shafawati (my cousin) pandai masak, pandai buat kerja rumah, pandai jage adik-adik, pandai goreng sayur.
Me: Yek eleh, potong sayur pun I boleh.
Mom: Kau potong sayur?! *looks at me with big eyes*
Me: What?!
Mom: Nanti mama ingat tu batang sayur, skali jari kau. *slaps her forehead*
Mom: Tadi mama pat kerja tgh kau nya multiply kan. Sedap eh nama imcheena.
Me: Biasa jugak.
Mom: Apa maksud dia? Very unique. Chafeka pon sedap.
Me: You have to have a cyber name mama.
Mom: Create kan mama la.
Me: Okay. Cherry-mah. Haha!




Right after tha conversation with mom over toasted bread of kaya and butter, I fell asleep. Slaps, don't mind us, we had breakfast at dinner and dinner at breakfast.
Sudah sah ke-babi-an saya, lepas makan tidur.
I was half asleep when I replied texts @ midnight. And my head was already spinning. I woke up only at 7am just now and my whole freaking body was aching. Tha first thing I did was to check tha kitchen. Aisay-man, mentang-mentang I tidur, she never cook.
Aisyah I need you here.
Nak nasi goreng please!