Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 12:51 AM

This was one of tha days where we had a very last minute impromptu meet up with almost tha full squad of our malay class. Initial plan was just 4 of us; Me, Aisyah, Fairuz & Najib. Was supposed to meet @ 3pm, pondok 166. Standard jugak, all janji melayu one. Najib called me @ 3.35pm.
Najib: Kau pat mane?
Me: Rumah lah tengah siap. Kau pat mane?
Najib: Aku dh pat pondok lah!
Me: okok nak keluar ni.

He called @ 3.35pm when we're supposed to meet at 3, so Najib welcome to tha club. You are officially one of the janji melayu crew. We waited fr tha rest @ Macs till 6+. And tha group just got bigger.


And there were Firman Syah & Syafaat too. Tha only thing that everyone remembered about Syafaat is tha nerdy him with his handkerchief. I'm serious, when someone just had to describe who is Syafaat, we'll just have to say Handkerchief and it'll do tha magic to one's memory.

We practically talked about everything under Princess Elizabeth's roof. We actually recalled someone from our batch by tha colour strip on our p.e shirt. It's really fun to have such reunion like this because as far as I still live in Bukit Batok, tha only 3 people I always see without fail is Aisyah, Ezan & Raihan.

Raihan.. is because he lived next to my block & I can see him everyday if he sticks out his head frm his bedroom window, other than that we'll just bump into each other under one of tha many void decks this neighbourhood have.

I was talking to Q just now when I met her, that this month is all about tha past. Us reuniting back with our Primary school mates and some others, from tha past. It's really nice to sit down and talk about what silly things we used to do in school, like how me & Aisyah used to be BFF since primary 1. How me & Ezann used to go ngaji together.


I can't wait fr tha 27th March. Invitations will soon be mailed out. Be it through Friendster, Facebook, emails or Msn(s). It is by any communication means to get through you. So, if you are
batch 2002 Princess Elizabeth Primary and you happen to know one of us in tha picture, please please please get the details. I really wish to see everyone lor. And expect '
eh kau dah bulat ' comments. Hahahahaha!