imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Primary babies
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 11:01 AM



I reached home @ 3am and refused a ride frm Fairuz. What's without Pizzas, Starbucks drinks and our non-stop laughters over small matters? And what's us without our past? Even up till today, we are still talking about our past whenever we meet up, and how 4 of us are actually ex-boyfriends/girlfriends to each other. Muahahahahah, zaman primary school you know.

I don't usually click with my ex-boyfriends after break up, but tha four of us... it's a totally different story. We talked about how each of us had crush on who, like how someone sent an email afta breakup and how I was sucha cry baby back then.

I love you guys.