
Pay's in tomorrow night and I can't wait fr tha shopping sprees. Errr if there is after I settle brother's handphone bills which is as high as 300S$. He only knows how to use tha phone, spoil it, make me buy a new one, increase whatever outstanding bills there is now and then sleep like a pig beside me. That is my brother.
Oh yeaaaaaa, someone's leaving fr Bali soon. I don't want keychains '
Welcome to Bali' or worst still those t-shirts '
Bali 2009'. Eventhough thoughts count, I deserve better. Haha. Pizza Hut last night was excellent with both of you, minus tha fact that I was broke, really broke but made tha effort to turn up for something I planned fr. Shan't elaborate more cos Im a boring person to that.
I just realised, it had been a tough February fr me. Well it used to be one of tha month I'll look forward to, but it isn't anymore and I'm glad I chose to move on. Moving on was never easy if you asked me, but I managed. Managed to be the once independant person you forgot I was. I was in tha bus home just now and there was this couple sat infront of me.
They were a colleague of a friend and both of them reminds me of how love & relationship is all about. How tha girl fell asleep on tha guy's shoulders. How tha guy tapped her to sleep in his arms. Awwww, they both looked perfect fr each otha. Not that I'm turning obsessed with them, you'll definately love to see them if you were me. Tha girl was pretty, tha guy was handsome.
Now, go Awwwww with me again.
School is gonna end soon, can't wait fr that. Snap out of it, it's really gonna be end soon. I know what I want to do after graduation, not that I'm really sure of it, but I have plans. Mum and I have been thinking of enrolling ourselves fr car license but I'm not sure if Mum's up to it yet. Mother dah dapat duit government perrrrrr.
I was chatting with Boy in tha afternoon when I decided to bathe cos I was already late fr work. So I left my computer on, and went to tha toilet. Aisay man, tengah syiok-syiok sabun badan sekali air tiba-tiba sejuk mengiggil lah! Only to found out, my house black-out! Mampos! My computer off ke mana, lampu ke mana. I was searching fr what to wear in tha dark!
Wassup with me and my boring posts. Argh, some people just know how to ________ when they effing got what they wanted back. Is this what friends are for?