imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Obesity
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 12:45 AM I'm starting to get sleepy. I just had 2 bowls of Mee Bandung, yes 2 bowls. Let me just get done with this first before me go lala land meet me prince charming. *scrappppppppppppp* Qadriyah came over to my place before we went P.S together. Okay this comes tha sickening part. I was already craving fr sotong(s) from Old Chang Kee and tha moment we alighted @ P.S, I was trying to locate OCK in my mind. It took us 5 mins to realise that Levis store is actually @ tha basement when we're searching fr it @ tha 3rd level. We were frantically searching fr OCK, went rounds and rounds of tha basement just to satisfy me stomach. We finally gave up! Went to Vivo where I was sure that OCK is there and will still be there when I reach Vivo. Haha, got ourselves OCK, sat one corner together with all tha nyonya(s) resting afta shopping @ Giant. A big shout out to whoever thinks I'm talking about: Don't please to impress. It really disgust tha whole lot of us. Sometimes, you have to look at yourself in tha mirror before you let flies in your gap. You can't help it that it's true that people in your life come & go. So stop brooding friend. "Me like you but me don't have any fucking guts to tell you. Me just wants it to be this way. " |