Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 10:48 AM
Primary School Reunion





I just realised that we took little shots with tha boys cos' most of tha time they occupied themselves with cigarettes and talk about soccer, girls and what more could they talked about? Haha, even though tha weather was so hot and all of us were whinning about our wet armpits, I think we got tha whole group to talk about tha past. Like how each of us remember a person with their antics.
On a personal note, I love how we girls bonded. We don't really talk to each other back in primary school, but
masing-masing dah besar put your ego one side and girls will always be girls. I loved tha part all of us sat in a circle and talked about our past relationship. Sighs.
We already have plans coming up. Like bowling session(s), shee-shaing, chalet and most importantly, Hari Raya Outing. Wah, this one confirm big one must rent bus. Will get more contacts on you missing people frm this outing.
Thank you people fr attending and making this reunion a successful one. Should there be any update(s) on any events coming up, I'll reach you guys.
ICE-CREAM TREAT @ SWENSENS





These people in tha picture are already part of my family. They took care of me since young. We were still living in Bukit Panjang then, and when they all moved to Bukit Batok, I actually forced my mom to get a house in BB too. Right now, our doors are facing each other, cos' we are next door neighbours. I feel so attached to them that they are my sisters even though we are not blood related.
After Swensens, I managed to sneak out of house to meet these two:

We initially got no plan at all. I managed to get them to go Bukit Panjang Starbucks, meet-up with Aisyah, get our free drink and then went Bukit Batok Pizza Hut. We waited fr Mr Fairuzabadi Bin Kamrurazi who apparently went missing and made us wait fr like 2 hrs+. To think that we are very patient people, he is tha only one who can make us wait fr hours fr him! There was once, he made us wait fr 4 hours cos' he's sleeping.
Mak kau siolzxzxz.
Hi my name is
Black.

... and my name is Firman Gay.
Muahahahhahahahhaha.

Right now, chatting with Raihan Black and we are two people who are actually looking around fr other bored people to come join us. And every other bored people are sleeping and Aisyah just died on me; she didn't reply my message. Babi.
TTYL people.