imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


No matter what, ILY too
Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 11:19 AM



No matter how far our friendship is now,
I just want you to know that I still love you.
No matter how much time I spend with other people,
I still remember you.
No matter how much I care about others,
I still care about you.

And no matter how bad times are,
I am still here to be with you.

You are always part of me. You are one of tha best people in my life. And nothing can break us apart. You're my second sister, remember that.
I miss you.

Having to wake up, reading that message from a girlfriend would be enough to make my day. Tha reason I've been staying out fr tha past few weeks, is because I can't handle tha stress and pressure at home. Yes, you'll be hearing this part of me today. I am a person who has an ego that is this huge.

I am actually a person who is afraid to face what's not certain of my future. I get people telling me that I am happy about tha fact that I broke up with my ex-boyfriend and could still go out to have fun. Let me clarify this. Which part of break-up means I have to stay at home and cry? Which part of break-up means I have to sit at home until I find a new one before I can go out and have fun? Does breaking up means tha end of tha world?

For goodness sake, I was like 14 when I got engaged into a long-term relationship and when I thought he was tha one, he cheated on me. Have mercy on me lah, I need my space to enjoy too! Not to sit at home and brood over tha break-up.

I am not dating anyone does not mean that I've shut myself from boys. I am just waiting fr tha right one and make me believe in love again.

I am not tha strong girl you people once knew.