imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Najib
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 12:44 PM



I had a very good chat with Najib. He was one of my classmate back in primary school. Tha type who'd always stay back after school, sit under tha void deck and play pokemon cards la, digimon la and all those whatever cards which were tha trend back then.



It felt good, talking to him. Thank you, except fr tha part when we bumped into each other before this conversation starts and he went..



How do I survive with $0.51 in my wallet and $1.08 in my bank. Should this continue in tha years to come, my parents won't see myself getting married. Unless I get a very rich husband that is. Gotta go get my breakfast now. It's already 1.32pm, okaylah lunch la not breakfast.