imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


My update baby
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 12:49 AM









I have 200+ over pictures to upload and I haven got time to do so. Tha only thing I have time to is to eat and eat and eat. It seemed that eating has taken alot of my time and adding to that is my new collection of fats under my chin my stomach. Woah, no suprises la but what tha heck.

My plans to lose weight, wahlaowei sibei can forget about it sia. This week itself, I have eaten 7 sundae(s), one fr each day. Macs is my new Long John. Eat eat eat and this whole week was all about eatings. Oh wells, now that it's already Monday morning (read: 12.59am), it's a new week! I (finally) submitted my schedule, oh wells we have Uncle James to text us fr schedules again!

I catched Dragonball Evolution with Danny boy just now. Afterall, it's free. Muahahahaha. I can't believe that I actually sat in tha cinema to watch Dragonball. Thought it was some cartoon show he pulled me to watch, lucky it wasn't. Or else I'd be sleeping. Right after, went down to Macs to get my 7th Hot Fudge Sundae this week. Like I say, I had 7 sundaes this week. I am that fat now. Please imagine.









Paternal bbq pit was errrr, something I could relate to when someone asks me about family. I decided that it's time I get to know my paternal cousins more. I've never really bond with them and tha only time we meet is during Hari Raya. Itu pun tak berbual langsung. I don't even know how to describe it. Thanks Arifah. I finally see someone who I can relate to whenever paternal meets. I love you babe.

My left eye kept twitching. What does it mean?