imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Lizardname
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 11:18 AM



My neck hurts like shit, my head's spinning like idiot. This only happens when I start to open my book to study. See, my intention is there but ah, these unforeseen circumstances make me otherwise. I slept at 4 yesterday watching Slumdog Millionaire. That is thanks to Furzanne fr keeping me updated on what's gonna happen next in tha movie. I don't really enjoy watching shows about torturing people cos' I got a soft heart like that you know.

Yesterday night/morning I had tha loudest scream yelled in tha morning at 3. Muahahahaha I saw one freaking big lizard and that lizard is so greyish I was so petrified I screamed but no one came to check on me. Confirm dah tidur mati sia my mom & brother. My nickname at home is named afta a lizard (in Malay), fr whatever tons of reasons I tried to find, of all things to be named afta, why must it be a lizard?! Muahahaha. Not funny one you know.

What if a makcik screamed at a lizard in a shopping centre, then I'll be screaming back at her dengan paiseh-nya realised she didn't scream at me but at tha freaking lizard. Muahahahahaha. Oh god, my neck hurts, I need to eat my breakfast. bye bye.