Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 7:41 AM

Like how I tried to delete this blog, there are many things in life that are uncertain.
Over the years, I’ve constantly heard people around me, including myself, look upon friends getting attached, lament about my singlehood, about the (poor) quality of people I'm meeting, why I'm not meeting my special someone, when I’ll meet my soulmate, whether I even have a soulmate, and so on.
Truth to behold, I am afraid to go on dates and have always declined every opportunity should there be any. There has been no doubt that we girls, have our own fair share of favourite boys to look at, or in better words eye candy. Eye candy = eye candy, because they are better much left tha way they are.
Tha thought of getting hurt (again) still haunts me. Tha tough situations I had to get out from, tha abusive ex-boyfriend I once had. I even had ex-boyfriend(s) who checked on me 24/7 and constantly questioned my whereabouts.
Nothing comes easy and free in life, not even close to simplicity when one is
to love and be loved. Endless questions, still, leads to no answer. And that's the wonder of it - to embrace its presence and to live from it while you still can.