Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 12:58 AM

#01
I was waiting fr my dad at VivoCity and he called, '
Where is POSB?'.
So I said, '
Where are you?'
Dad, '
I'm at Secret Recipe, mana ni POSB tak jumpa pun'
Now you tell me, I know VC like every corner of it already and to see my dad getting lost was quite funny. I had to guide him frm Secret Recipe to POSB and had to queue fr him cos' apparently his ATM card got jammed somewhere ulu and no one was there to help. Lucky they didn't charge anything fr making a new one fr him. I charged him S$10 fr standing in tha queue.
#02
My heart was beating fast, my fingers were pressing against 6 keypads digits, closing one eye and trying very hard to cover tha screen. NO. Pay's not IN. Argh pisses me off. And to that, I'm afraid tomorrow's movie date isn't gonna be happening. Mampos. I am so pissed like that if they are gonna delay our pay any longer than tomorrow, I am going to M.O.M! Anyone wanna follow?
#03
I'm gonna stop helping all those people who doesn't know how to appreciate. And effing left me after got what they wanted. Effing let me wonder what in tha world I did wrong. Effing leave me when better company are there. Effing make me fr a temporary replacement.
Definition of a friend:
ONE; who are there fr you whenever you need them in times of good and bad.
TWO; effing left you fr better.
#04
I am glad school's over.
#05
I effing cared when you effing don't. I deserve that, don't I?!