Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 9:04 PM

Location: Bukit Panjang Plaza Starbucks
It's 9pm and I hope my suay day is gona end soon because wahlaowei sibei suay today. Really.
Suay #01
Just realised my house ran out of shower caps, resulting me to sibei hold my hair when I bathe.
Suay #02
Since today's tha last day of school, I thought of wearing Uniform to school. Skali tha very sibei uniform decided to play me out. Freaking smallen tha size of my uniform so that I cannot fit. Babi right my uniform. Make me change into a new pair sia.
Suay #03
Had my last run fr 188 at Jalan Lempeng with Ama. And tha suay part was: We had to freaking stand at tha entrance of tha bus cos' tha bus was freaking full lah. Apart from tha fact that we both escaped from tapping our ezlink(s), I'm glad I had my last run fr tha bus with Ama. Haha.
This part is not suay. (
continued @ tha end of tha entry)
Suay #04
Refer to Suay #01: No shower caps. So how do I bathe without getting my hair wet?
(Read:
I just rebonded my hair and it's believed that you should not wash yr hair fr 3 freaking days)
So how do I bathe? I wrap my hair in tha NTUC plastic bag. Muahahahahhaa, sounds so knnccb but I really did that sia. This is what happens when you listen to what Danny suggested. Muahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa, I am so kiasu like that.
Suay #05
I was busy fixing tha webcam when I heard a familiar voice from tha counter. Tha freaking ex-boyfriend la. Knnccb why do I always feel that he still is spying on me and following everywhere I go. Is it just me or does everyone agrees with me?
Suay #06
Me & Aisyah were sitting outside when I saw tha couch available so, kiasu me go chop tha couch la. And I need tha power plug also what, then tha manager like trying to halau me indirectly sia. 'Cos' he said he reserved this seat fr a family. Tak baik seh, kecik hati baby. Muahahahahaa
Okay lah until #06 ajer. Oh yah, bumped into Mister Blur Sotong in tha bus home and he decided to treat me to Macs. Muahahahahahahaa, syiokkkkkkk. But I felt that we have lost of tha cocky conversations we used to have lah kan. Now we are people with a few words.
Example:
He: Dah makan?
Me: Belom
Okay that example doesn't defeat my main purpose of explaining we are two cute people with a few words. Haha. Gawd, it's only 9.30pm and I still got 3 hours to go before me & Aisyah cab down to Bukit Batok's Pizza hut to meet tha
baru-mau-belajar-lepak gang. Muahahahahaha.