Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 2:45 AM

I am not short by nature, I just slouch alot. I am by far tha tallest among them, hehe they are a bunch of cute pendekzxzxz, I can't help it but to love them very much even though they are pendekzxz.
3am now and I just reached home from hanging out with my friends. Been a while since I last had a really good one. With 3 of my best primary school friends, we talked about how each of us would send love letters, how who used to be with who and tha never ending arguments about me & Aisyah overgrowing twice our size last time. Can't help it we are two slim melim babes in primary school. Muahaha primary school what you expect sia confirm all slim one.
Oh yeah, we're organizing a picnic fr all Princess Elizabeth Primary School batch 2002. Not sure if all of them are reading this, don't worry we'll send out all invitations asap.

To this babe of mine, Happy Belated birthday Sheila.
((:
I am more than happy with what I have today and how I manage to get to today.