imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


It's all about time
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 7:42 AM

Trust me, I am already this near to quit my job. For all tha reasons I could have come up with, it would still, not win over tha fact that I need to get a new job first, settle down with it and then quit tha old one.

I was having lunch with Najib & Aisyah @ Alif Restaurant when we bumped into Hafiz Khan. It's not unusual fr he & tha rest who have not seen me fr a while to comment how much chubbier I got. At least after he made tha comment, he said I looked better. Hah! Because he was practically my classmate my whole life! From primary school to secondary school, I was just wondering if he still is as annoying as ever in class?

I am seriously in tha state of mind where I need to text Uncle James and tell him that I want to quit but many thoughts pulled me back. I got shit lot(s) of responsibilities running down my neck and one red letter from Starhub just came.

So Najib if you think it's nice having an elder sister/brother to give you money or take you out fr sh0pping, it still is not nice fr an elder sister/brother to have bills piling up and you have to work your ass to pay fr them. God, this is getting nowhere and I am complaining to quit when I already have a job and there are many others out there who are looking fr a job.

Can someone please understand that earning $5/hr is not enough fr a person like me who has this whole full lists of temptations to satisfy and this belardy thick of bills piling up? Shitzxz.