imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


I ain't telling who.
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 1:17 AM



The next time I have to plan something, I'll make sure I don't go home with jealousy.
I'm done.

Whatever you think I'm hinting at, there's no prize fr guessing the right answer. You know, there are times when you get sick of helping people, prioritizing others before self when in the end nothing comes to beneficial cos they ain't gonna be there fr you. It's really sick.
Now that I'm effing broke, it adds to my sickness that I have to give misses to several outings with my friends. Thanks Digiphoto.

I have every reasons to like someone, to love someone and to hate someone.