Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 1:09 AM

This is by far, one of tha worst mornings I ever had. As you all know from my tagboard, there has been some copyright issues and yeah, I'm tha one @ fault.
There's no need for anyone else to question me, cos I have enough breathing down my neck already. And to some who thinks that it's fun to twist and turn tha story, well congratulations! You just earned yourself a place in my big ass.
To all those involved directly or indirectly, thousand apologies.
Moving on, I stayed home tha whole day! Yay-ness to me. Okaylah, partially because I am broke already. Made myself useful, did some chores 1 hr before Mom comes home, hehe.
I spent most of tha time sleeping actually. And right now, I'm sleepy already. Tomorrow will be a better day for me. If only sleeping burns fats. I'll be sleeping tha whole time. Perangai kebabi-an or what sia Feka.