imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
bings to tha max
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 5:48 PM Considering the fact that I am a Taurus-ian, it is believed that people like me, are very patient and reliable. Ignore tha reliable part, I'm talking about tha patience. For goodness sake, I have tolerated every piece of freaking shit you threw @ me and reason being? I am a Taurus-ian and I am very patient. Speaking of which, bumped into an ex-colleague and ohh, pretended not to see me. I was at Vivocity, catched a girlfriend's performance and then walked around when I bumped into my brother and his girlfriend. Well, today VC is infested with MP(S) aka tha macam pahams all over. Left right up down all. I'm broke laaaaa standard jugak.
|