imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Danny's 20th!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 1:28 AM



I just got back home from tha ATM machine. We apparrently made tha semangat effort to accompany each other at 12.45am just to check our accounts. Blame it on Raihan's mulot masin that tha ATM nearest to our house buat hal. Wah-lao-wei, we had to walk to tha other ATM. So pay's in but I feel so broke, broken, break, berak. Haha!

Tha primary school lepak clan have been meeting up every day pasal we are tha new lepak people. I am now one minah lepak. Gosh, hate that label. I had one great one-to-one talk with my mom. It started with her asking me who's my boyfriend now and I said 'Whatever for do I need a boyfriend' and then I went blah blah blah about me wanting to slim down. Believe it or not, I actually died on her. I fell asleep while talking to my mom when she's eating.

Got a missed call from Sadad and I thought it's already midnight sia. Kept asking him what time it was, just to reassure myself that I did not oversleep and paitao my friends. Haha! Check-check baru 8.30pm.



Happy 20th Birthday to this boy, Mr Danial Fitri.
It's so odd typing your full name here.
Thanks fr all your mati sudah kau on me every time I told you I'm on a diet. Thanks fr your constant 'Okays' and 'Ohs' on MSN. And thanks fr finishing up my food, everytime. Muahahahahahahahaa. Happy birthday hamster.