imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


SICK!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 11:48 AM









YES, I've already lost my voice. To add to the already sickly me, I got rashes on my legs, and worst still, diarrhoea. Mampos. The next time another virus come up to me, I'll be first to die. Sighs, this is what happens to a person who has low blood pressure. I still don't understand lor considering the fact that I am a very good eater and always with the highest appetite and still have low blood pressure!

So yeah, I woke up late fr school. Called every single digiphoto staff I know and the line went "Hi korang miss aku tak?". Sounded so cibai on the phone cos of my Ella voice. Thanks eh. Baby Tash just had to sleep on me, very sibei one lor. I called and she just went "Ahhh ahh" that's when I know she's still sleeping lor! So much fr everyone's woken up!

I got to go now. Teets and Danny, on the 12th, as promised.