

I finally went out with my bangs down. Haha! I've always mentioned about how I thought I would never be strong enough to overcome the power of heartbreak. How I could never survive the tough decision making period. Lucky fr me, I did.
I was thankful enough to have such lovable friends who's always there fr me no matter how much I made them embarrassed fr laughing so loud at public places. Friends. Friends. Friends. How much a seven letter word could mean so much and have a thousand and one definitions to it.

Next week's going to be one jam packed week. It's going to be Bowling again with the classmates. Apparently our section head thinks that bowling is gonna make the whole class bond with each other. It seemed like that since this is going to be the 2nd time the whole class's going bowling. Sighs, say hi to loser in the game a.k.a me.


Right after bowling, it's going to be Digiphoto's Dinner and Dance. Lol this is going to be my first time cos if you all don't know last time I veli kental one lorzxzz listen to boyfriend say don't go prom night means don't go. I missed out on all the fun lor. So anyways, I still got no idea on what to wear cos the theme is so merepek meraban taik apek one : Safari. What the hell.


Ignore whatever you read in the previous post. I am so bitch like that because I clearly do not accept guys who freaking accused me fr no logical reasons at all. It's better you do nothing at all because you're not helping me get better in any way. I am so hurt I don't know how to react.
I am in no wrong, I did nothing wrong.

On the 12th of February, it's gonna be a date with the two always hungry people. The next day's gonna be Desaru Educational trip. Fr I don't know who came up with the idea of heading Desaru, I thought it would be fun cos it seemed like I haven't been to that place. Little did I know, it's the what the heck farms we're heading to! What the fish, I seriously see no link to Business Admin lor. Mati lah. Lucky no attachments in our course, if not mampos sia if we get attachment become farmer at Malaysia. Die die die sia people like me. First one surrender with white flag.


Hidayah's backside in the picture tak perlu sia. But the never mind, she's really hardworking eh push that mobile computer/printer/keyboard/mouse and the almost mobile plastic bags hanging on the right side! I'm not going to mention how she complains so much about her stomach cramp. And then placed my hand on her stomach.
I said, '
You think my hand got magic ah, you put your hand then you stomach cramp gone?'

I think I blabbered so much here that I typed this whole goddamn entry fr about an hour now. I better sleep now lorzxz before my mom starts screaming and then starts showing me her attitude by throwing away my clothes. Who knows, she's start tearing my underwears and then start shredding my pillows! Hahaks, this is what your bored Sunday morning can be like. It seemed that it's overpowering my whole brain. It's so corrupted like that!


So corrupted until I slept on my keyboard, infront of my computer (
duh -.-") fr like 4 hours and woke up at 4am only to find that my computer is already on sleep mode. Haha, my msn status was busy. Busy habes buat air liuh atas keyboard siolzxz. Lol, apa lah nak jadi dengan keturunan Deluna niiiiii... HAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAH
Signing off,
188 companion of yours.