Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 12:21 PM

Never mind the fact that I am not a good sister, I do not help you with your lies, and I do not get you presents on your birthday. But that doesn't give you any right to open my bag and take my things without asking fr permission. And it happened when I was sleeping.
I am pissed. Very pissed. If only you knew how much I loved you and I've given you many chances to mend your ways. I wouldn't have let you have my last $2 in wallet. I wouldn't have let you bite on my last piece of chocolate. I wouldn't have worked so hard to pay fr your $200 outstanding bills. I wouldn't have done all these if I didn't love you.
You know, sometimes I don't get what you're trying to show us. Mummy and Daddy tried very hard to please you, please every of your wants and needs. Not laying their fingers on you even if you did something evil to me. I salute them fr being able to stay patient with someone so stubborn and stone-headed like you.
Like the other day itself, I blew my top because you didn't listen to me. I have been through your phase of life, but never did it cross my mind that you're going to be much worser than me. You've always been the smarter one, the faster one and the better one.
Quit it brother, we're family.
Moving on. I hate it when you get friends who are trying to be everyone's bestfriend. Get a grip of life and hello world everyone's disgusted with the way you're acting. Tsk tsk, something's just never change.
Oh wells, I got nothing much to say except that my life has been better these days. So yesterday, Danny called me like 9 times and called me shit face fr not picking up his calls. Haha and to that, I made him run in the rain to my place. Padan muka.
Something's are better the way we leave it that way.