Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 6:36 PM


Oh great. I am supposed to be outside right now, but plans were cancelled and I can't work. Standard lor, excessive staff! Sighs and many more sighs to come. Pictures are from SF outing with not the full squad and we were supposed to meet at 4pm, Cityhall. Janji melayu punya pasal semua sampai 5++.
Felt unappreciated before?


I'm tired. Tired of playing nice, tired of being nice, tired of trying to please everyone out there. I can't possibly please every single soul out there. The feeling of always having someone to be there fr you whenever you thought they would, but never did. The feeling of given hopes but with no happy endings. The feeling of being happy at the end of the tunnel crashed halfway through.
Talk about how deprived you are, how disappointed you were in yourself and how you regretted making a simple choice. I got up, mend back my pieces by myself. Yes I couldn't have done it better without my friends who were there fr me. It's all a blessing in disguise.

To see your true colours, to be able to know how you cheated me. I am thankful fr that indeed. Because, you made me stronger. You made me fr who I am today. You thought I wasn't able to do without you.

I proved you wrong. I moved on.
And when I thought I was able to fall in love again, sighs. Thanks fr all those make me fall fr you sweet talks. Many things weren't as easy as it looks and I do not take things fr granted. I am more aware of what's going to happen if I take a step forward and definately confident of what if I step aback.


I am a girl, and it hurts so bad right now. Everyone's so busy with their own stuffs/work/school and I'm stuck at home staring at my computer. Sighs, I need my happy pill and it's been awhile since I had a good laugh. I hate school.