imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 1:29 AM



Movie date with these 2 always hungry people. I can't believe we dragged ourselves in the theatre to watch InkHeart. Seriously not my first impression movie because it goes something like Harry Potter. Eeewww, yucks never been a fan of those type of movies/stories.



I suck at taking pictures using camera phone. It's either someone's face got cut or no one's face was captured. I am really that bad. You can never challenge me fr applying thick concealers under my eyes lor.



Right after movies, we went fr dinner at Choa Chu Kang Park and yeah, makan macam babi lor. Apa lagi. Talked and talked talked and talked and never ending talking if you know me lor. We talked about after graduation. We even talked about how me titi and Aisyah gonna get lost in K.L with no thanks to Danny who thinks that we can't survive there. Hah.



By the time we're done talking about everything, I'd already missed the last bus. Later in school, suara jantan please. Now I miss baby Tasha's suara jantan which never fail to crack me up sia. Very jantan-ly and funny-ly. Cannot tahan every time she immitates a guy's voice, I'll have stomach cramps!