imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
im all about tsk tsk tsk
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 3:54 PM School.
It has taken so much of my time this whole week. Apart from the fact that I still skipped school most of the days, I managed to get most things done and hoping that by the end of this week, we are able to go on our self-claimed revision week @ home, and come March 10th, we'll sit fr our PR Final Year Exam and tada, we're done with school. Like finally. Work. I'm glad that I'm working less because I also skipped work too! I promise not to keep up with this habit of mine once I start working on a full time basis. There are rumours spreading around, concerning us. After what and how much we have done fr this goddamn company, we have yet to complain about whatever credits we didn't get. I am not hoping much, but a simple raise in like 50cents to our hourly rate would make a huge difference. Only you people up there do not see how badly corrupted your management is. Sighs, if only you guys are standing feet to feet with us and understand what we are going through. The tough guests we meet every single day, the inconsistency of high sales we did meet on regular days, and the competition to reach a certain captures required, I am very sure that all of us played a part in maintaining the best of Sos. Home. As you've expected, nothing's much happening at home. Arguments and misunderstandings between me and my bro. I wonder when will he start to realise the importance of family in his life and that I AM paying fr his bills and he should start respecting me fr that. Sighs. Misses. There are a bunch of great people I miss and if I were list all of them here, it's gonna be a really long list. Just to mention some, Qadriyah where the fish have you been missing to? God knows how much you've grown without me now. We've got alooooooot to share and I know how much you're missing out on our lives. Meet up soon you busy bitch! Eka, not been chatting with you, calling you or texting you doesn't mean I don't miss you. I missed you so. And errrr, you know we've got alot of catching up to do, with or without Mr Hearts who is also, on the other side of my hometown busy with his life too. Another person to my list would be, my dad. Won't elaborate much on it before I start tearing up, just that he texted me (while I was having my presentation) to inform me that he had already caught my brother at home who apparently skipped school and the whole world knows about it. Dad managed to snatch my extra phone which my brother stole it from my bag the other day. I didn't realise that until Dad told me about it. Tsk tsk tsk. |