Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 9:51 AM


Do not talk to me today cos' I'm not in a very good mood. You can blame it on PMS, but even if it's not PMS, I'll still be very pissed. I'm already running late fr work today (Read: Morning shift) and my annoying brother just had to laze around, and refused to leave my room fr me to change. I was screaming with my whole body covered with a towel and still he annoyingly played Bowling on Facebook.
Since when he got himself a Facebook also I dont know. He had his ears plugged with my Ipod earpiece. It's not that I'm stingy but this annoying bro do not know how to handle my things properly. The other day (when I was still using sony ericsson), that boy just had to lend my earpiece to that goddamn friend and then somehow that earpiece got lost somewhere.
I told my mom to come talk to him nicely and ask him to freaking get out of my room cos I was freaking naked covered with towel screaming at him and it didn't work! Damn, that boy needs some serious discipline man. My mom talked to him nicely, and he started hurling vulgarities at me INFRONT OF MY MOM.
My mom didn't do anything, didn't slap his annoying face or didn't freaking cane him. When he left the room, my mom freaking scolded me and gave me one nice sweet slap on my face fr screaming at him. What in the world is happening to my house. For goodness sake, he just freaking hurl 'kepala buto kakak ah' in front of my mom and I got a slap fr freaking screaming at him.
To add to heated things already, I woke up @ 4am and realised a missed call at 11pm earlier. I freaking messaged that person at freaking 3pm and got a freaking call with no messages in between at 11pm. Sorry isn't gonna pay fr everything.
But my sorry to everyone's reading. Damn, this is what PMS can do to a woman.