imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


CAR RIDE
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 12:10 AM



I reached home at a record timing of 45 mins earlier than usual, thanks to Mr Feroz lor. That boy actually got psycho-ed by Faezah, Seri and myself. Managed to find 101 reasons why he should send us home and eventually gave in.

In total, there were 8 people in a 5 seater car. Managed to get a small piece of the seat fr my big butt. Hahahahahahahhaaha.

Anyhoos, I've mentioned how bad my swelling got right.



That's only a portion of it, there's many more! I was already planning to see a doctor lor, mana tau I was bitten by some nyamuk gajah or what. Wahlaowei, spoil my plan only when my class advisor texted us to come to school to appeal fr non-debarment. MUST COME MUST COME. If not, kena debar. Wa mati liao like that.