imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Campak lipas baru tau
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 12:02 AM



Minus the fact that all the photos posted looked alike, it's somehow summarizes how tired/shagged/dead/no life person I am. I worked full shifts fr 9 days and considering how much of a lazy bum I am, I must salute myself fr such a great effort put in!



Met new people/staff and everyone's nice. Nice gila, all can go pakat rob bank one. From getah to tembos to itam to minah kampong. Sighs, it's such waste not all are staying back in Digi. And come to think of it, almost all are Malay, except Shoba Chris and Uncle James. Digi aka malay kampong or what sia.



Met up with Danny in the midst of having a meeting with Aisyah.

Danny: Kau cakap ngan taxi driver masok Esso.
Me: Cakap je gitu nanti dia tahu eh?
Danny: Aah, cakap je nanti kawan kau tunggu sane.
Me: Siape siak kawan aku pat Esso?
Danny: Abeh aku ni bukan kawan kau?

Labelled #01 fr the most selenger girl ever.
Bofo-dohfoh siolfiol afa kufu nifi. Tskfsk tskfsk.



I am a person who is constantly on pms mode, be it in the time of the month or not. I do not tolerate people who decides that I should be their next bahan pakai fr fun. What do you take me for? And another thing, to the 2 immature girls who think that taking photos and kissing a guy is so much of a trend to you, errrr errr no no. It is so not the sex.



Coming this 12, I've already proved enough that I can handle all these by myself.
Love, Feka