Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 9:08 PM

Another reason fr me to update. The forest right beside my flat, is still on fire. Can't take any of the smoke, ashes and all the slow traffic. They had to make use of ever water source they had. The red red thing la.
I actually stopped fr like 15mins to eat Nasi Lemak right after I completed the first paragraph. I'm kinda pissed off with Mummy. I turned down the offer to work today just so I could watch my favourite programme at 10pm! CSI LOR. Then now she said that her favourite drama just started. Wahlaowei!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought another television set fr my bedroom but no one is kind enough to help me with it. It is still in the box at the corner of my room. How sad. Been a year the new tv sits there. Sampai tv tu nak mampos agaknya baru diorang nak tolong pasangkan!
I took nearly 1 hr to finish this. Ran out of ideas to write actually. I dont care. Still have yet to get Mummy to write my appeal letter fr non-debarment. Tsk tsk tsk, skip school some more, come late fr class some more. You know you can't help it lah, school's sucha bore and there's nothing much to learn in school because the teachers' aren't going to talk about what's in the book anyway. At the end of the day, we just need to learn what we highlighted and how you actually answer the question.
I can come up with all sorts of reasons to hate school because I already hate it that much. Lagi-lagi the canteen food. Apa, diorang pikir kita ini semua kambing kah hari-hari makan makanan takda rasa. Kalau kambing tu can talk, I think kambing tu pun cakap lah makanan tu tak sedap.
Tmr must report school at 8am. Wahlao, mati siaaaaaaaaa. Siapa sayang Feka tolong wake up call me okay. Impossible sia I wake up at 7am. Help help help.