imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Bugger
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 12:39 PM


There you go, a new blogskin. I woke up to my brother's jiwang songs (again).
Let me get this clear, I do not have to reply to your every message because I have the rights to reply or to delete your fucking message. Now that it gets pretty annoying, I guess a word: STOP will give you a slap on your face. You do not give me orders, and being friends with me do not give you the right to control me. Like hello boy, I choose my words to type and I send it to whoever I want.

Mengada-ngada pulak.
24/7 nak kena message dia ker. I got a life and my life doesn't revolves around YOU.

Moving on, Irman baby is out of country. Orang Valentines, dia sebok pulak pat negeri orang lain. I can't wait fr the Belated Valentines Day. Yay!