Sunday, February 8, 2009 @ 2:04 PM


There you go, selected photos from WCP event. Green Club to be precise lah kan. It sounds so botanical, so go green and so not littering and stuff like that. I have no idea how I ended myself in that club. Just like my primary school days, like how I ended myself up in Red Cross!
Chicken ke-neh-neh sia my attitude!

And errrrr, and I still wondering how these people here joined this club. Ni mesti also because kena paksa with that teacher right right right. Or are you guys serious about the go green stuff and all? I am still wondering like that.

I slept as late as 4am and woke up to my brother's pedih-pedih jiwang songs on youtube. He thinks that it is that funny to wake me up at 10am with his songs. My computer at home ah, got shifts one who use what time to what time. I use only at midnight and afternoon before work that is. My brother nya shift is when I'm not using or when I'm sleeping. Haha, no way he is going to use it when I'm using it. Too bad I am that cruel if you do not respect me lor.


Too busy with life outside/friends/girlfriend that's why no time for me, Mom and Dad. Whenever he's home, it's either I'm too busy infront of my computer or I've already turn into a pig (sleep mode). So can imagine what time he come home?

There you go, the whole bunch of Jan Intakes and some seniors for Green Club. I am still not sure if you guys really interested in those go green, recycling or whatever you can ever think of when your lips read : Green Club. Whoever came up with the name green club must have loved the color green so much! Lol, green green green.
I am going to feed my babi stomach with some chips now. I am that babi hungry now.