Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 2:20 AM


I am so tired like that, that I slept all the way frm Harbourfront to Teck Whye. What was I doing at Teck Whye? Cos apparently I turned into a very sleepy pig, slept all the way till Teck Whye only to realise that I missed my stop long long time ago already. See, I am that tired. Lucky me there were still buses around, I wouldn't wanna waste any more of my cash on cabs. They really do burn my pocket and ass.
Done with my PR and still got FrontPage to go. I am really hoping fr all these to end soon. I'm trying very hard to hang in there fr another week or two before all of us can start skipping school fr self-claimed revision week at home. That'll be great cos I wouldn't have problems with me complaining to be sleepy, problems with me sleeping late and waking up even later than usual. Haha.
School, work and bed has taken alot of my time and once school's out, it's going to be me and my bed's affair. Can't wait fr that!
Anyways, I can't wait fr pay's to be in. It's gonna be either K.L trip, or paying my brother's bill. No matter how annoying he gets, I am still paying fr his bills and one day, he'll know that he has a good sister he never realised!
PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS.
Pi.Makan.Sekarang laaaaaaaa.