imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


3 in one=getah mengeletah baca
Friday, February 6, 2009 @ 10:06 PM









Sighs, I miss this bunch. These temporary staffs fr 9 days definately made my full shifts worth every while. From taking over each other during lunch breaks, to complaining about some whom we don't really like. Sighs x3261589.



By far, this was the best of the best-est. You guys made my 9 days full shift one record breaking. I'll miss sending smses to each of you not to be late the next working day and the forever Guntur a.k.a dasa_hensem being late. He and his forever shitting in the toilet together with Ariffin, wah-kao, cannot beat anyone else.



Eka, by the end of this month I confirm you can already master the kung-fu moves from all the beatings. People, you see, Eka right so smart lah, she thought Sun tan lotion is Sun block. Amek kau Eka aka Hitam. For a few months or so, she'll be the new black/hitam/legam/mak tam. Hah.



As for the rest, it's gonna be a veli veli nong nong entry if I continue. So, just so to let you guys know, I miss you guys and I'll make sure once you get your pay, kita semua buat reunion okay.

Just like what Nazreen said
'Aku touch ah, tak pernah kawan-kawan kerja aku call malam nak conference pat talipon'





Anyways, the other day Boy came down to Sentosa. Ahhhh this boy ah, it must have been his lucky day. Illegally enter Sentosa together with Mash, watch Sos for free & eat Nachos. Lucky no more waiting fr him to shit in Vivo toilet or Imbiah toilet, if not mampos. Hah.







I'm gonna sidetrack fr awhile. My mom got on my nerves. The other day I was complaining because I couldn't find the top I recently bought. I had it all planned in my head before I sleep on what I wanna wear the next day. But when I searched high and low fr the top, it's gone. I was bloody pissed off lah. That's when I realised not only one of the new tops were missing, but quite a few, like say 5!

And to add to things, my brother just had to use my things without permission. I am person who is fine with people borrowing my stuff, but it better come with a permission asked first. Wah-lao-wei, you pakai my barang without asking me then when I asked you whether you've seen it or not, my Adik can still cakap ' Mana ada aku amek '.





"Ahhh semua keluarkan lidah cepat! "

As I was saying, today I found out my mom actually threw all of the missing tops! Why? She had to do something to vent out her anger! Damn siallan sia. Not my fault what my brother never come home, come home also come home veli veli late, abeh no need to vent your anger on me & my clothes lah! I bought it with my own money!!

Now that's my missing tops' case closed, I still got another issue!





My rashes got worst today. It couldn't possibly be my allergy to this drug Ammoxicilin because I didn't consume any medicines fr the past few months. Mom said it could be the food I eat. I ate chicken last week nothing happened what, why today.

You wouldn't wanna see how bad these rashes had gotten. Viewers discretion is advised!
CHET! I'm not gonna post any pictures of it.

Boy: NAK GEfeTAHfah TAK NAK.
More updates later.