
Bumped into
Yuni while
otw to work so, he succeeded in making me eat at
Seah Im for lunch when I desperately wanted Subway! Member
tak habes-
habes Nasi Lemak ah. Talked about old times, good times, bad times and
definately a talk of exchanging life experiences stories.

Work was tiring as usual and the best part (!!!), while we were at
Harbourfront Interchange, that's when I realised that I left my
crocs under the counter.
Dahlah tuh satu jer kasot gi sekolah! I don't intend to skip school one you know, then I no shoe how
seh. I budget
sia, that shoe also was a gift!
Thanks
Ser Wee fr the Subway sandwich. As promised, my skinny photos:
(Sadly, these are the only ones, so I will have to keep repeating it every 2 months - my comp rebooted.)




There should be more photos taken during secondary school. Point is -
semua menghilang I
dont know where all the albums and folders went to.

We used to wear the same size of everything you named it! I still remember when we were asked to write down our sizes fr
NCC uniform top to bottom and only one of us had to try each of everything. Really. But now ah, I 2 times bigger than you ah
Ezann.

This is
zaman baju uniform so big and skirt so short. And
muke so
mati. And pen
dalam pocket.
Woohoo, I still can wear the shirt! Check out my gym pictures in the previous few entry!
LOL. This
neoprint was taken when cuties was the sex
lor. That explains the finger in the mouth trying to be cuties at that point of time. Can't believe what got into us!
Was sup with me and Mai and the
asal sedih.
Lol what were we thinking
sia.


I clearly remember!! This was taken right after I made my IC at Lavendar. We went straight to Bugis, counted our dollars and cents just so to get one neoprint printed out. LOL $8 neoprint was expensive okay!
Muahahahhahahaahha I had fun laughing at myself.
Cibai ah so skinny
sia last time, what got into me until now so fat like elephant. Need to lose weight! Need to lose weight! I had enough of people
criticizing me
sia, they think I don't feel anything or what when they said I was fat and the chair was about to break into pieces.
Wahlao-
wei. Not funny I tell you.
Ciao.