Monday, January 12, 2009 @ 2:22 PM





Alot of things happened lately and I have not kept you people updated about my life. I kept myself occupied by working cos my previous pay was errrrr freaking pathetic like say : $65.50. Yeah it was that pathetic and it didn't last me a whole week considering how much of a non-saver I am.
However, I've made my complains cos my pay didn't tally with the days I've worked! Cibs tol, they think funny per senang-senang shortage kan gaji orang. Despite my constant nudges to the boss to increase our hourly rate, it seemed to me that nothing has been done! How unfair!
So yeah, life is unfair but it definately has it's fair share of ups and down. I'm contented with what I have right now and I'm glad I took the big step to move ahead. I've realised how much I missed out in life/school/world fr the past few years. It's time fr me to get back to reality, wake up and fight fr all my rights.
My new year resolutions? Errrr, I'm still clueless but prehaps '
I should learn to love school' would be a great start. I've been skipping school, finding all sorts of reasons to skip, making sure that I skip school fr no reason cos, school sucks. Tolong azankan pat telinga aku ni so that aku terbukak hati nak gi school hari-hari.
I shouldn't be blogging now, shit cos I should be completing my project which errrrr, 0% of which is done. Mampus and yes, tak gi sekolah lagi. Aper nak jadi ni. I got to go.
To those of my classmates reading this in class, what the hell are you doing!!!!
BUKAK EXCEL SELENGE, BUKAN BLOGSPOT!