imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


When my mind is all made up
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 11:33 AM











There you have it, photo's from Cik Su's birthday. Lol,not gonna mention how old she is before she freaks out. So anyways, Mom's on MC again, chest pain, heart pain some more I don't know what else pain. She's been very sickly ever since she got back from Haj. Pityyyy, but the good thing is, I have someone to wake me up fr school. Look, at 11 am I'm already up when school starts at 2pm! Yay! Hurray fr Mom's 2 days MC and a $90 doctor consultation fees burnt!

I think this year is not my year. Cos it's only January and I've been having a few rotten lucks/news/or whatever that can be rotten down here. Come 2009, I have not have anything NICE to talk about! All I ever do is get mad, pissed and angry about someone/something. Sighs. Many-many sighs.

You know, when you help too many people, don't hope fr someone to help you out.

God,
I deserve a better man and I know you're keeping the right one for the right time. Thank you for opening my mind to see how insecure, flirtatious and how much of a jerk some guys can turn out to be!