imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Stalker aka ex boyfriend
Monday, January 12, 2009 @ 4:44 PM

Because I need my own space, my own freedom. If this simple favour I asked from you is so hard for you to do, like I say, go on get your own life. I'm tired of entertaining some guy who loves to shit around and tell lies. Sorry is not what I want to hear because I heard it a million times. Stop calling my mobile, my house phone, it'll only make you look so much like a jerk trying to mend his way back. Oh yah, stop texting me cos I've got no time to entertain your sweet talks.

Like seriously ex boyfriend, stop stalking me. My boyfriend won't like it if he knows this.