imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Skipped school!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @ 3:26 PM I'm looking forward to happier days ahead. My dad asked me what's my future, what's my ambition in the car yesterday and damn, it strucked me that I didn't have any ambition since god knows when! All these while, I've been living my days with nothing to look forward to, nothing that I can dream of, nothing of anything of any sorts.
It really amuses me how my dad (!!) can nag all the way from Telok Belangah to BB carpark non-stop. But got some part he repeat many times ah, I don't know if he realise that or not. Cos like it or not, he wants my brother to wake up to his senses and learn that his not-so-true friends ain't going be there fr him in times of bad. |