Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 9:11 AM
Yay, thanks Dalli fr these photos! Taken at Foam Party @
Siloso Beach Party. Don't mind our pale faces, red eyes and the squashed position we are in. We worked from 6pm up till 3 am straight without any proper breaks, just
quenching our thirst with spiked iced water.

Lol, everyone looked so squasheddddd. We believed our make up's gone by the time it was over because, we had so much foam on our faces. We even had to wipe some of them off using Abang Wiper's shirt. Apparently everyone's complaining the dryness on their faces. Haha!

In this picture, the one thing you can see about me is my head because I was trying so hard to stand taller than these people. Tsk tsk tsk. How short am I. By 8am, there's no way we are going to head home in soaked dresses so, someone came up with the idea of wearing back our uniform. Hah! May sound very ridiculous, boy we had no other choice.
Seri & Me went home straight right after cos I was already complaining of sores and backaches while the rest went for breakfast at Seah Im. We slept like babi inside bus. I dont know what's with me cos the only word I use to describe sleep is babi. Haha. The moment I reached home, I started to clean my house! Tsk tsk tsk.
There should be more photos taken during SBP but, errrr only these 3 are uploaded for now. Actually kan, I got test at 10.30. Wa ciao dulu hor.