Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 1:39 AM


It's already past 1 am and I'm finally done with my part fr the project. I was seriously lost kejap sia tadi, I had to ask Nini to explain to me a few times about my question and had to give Farhan a call at midnight just to clarify what I am going to type is the correct answer. It seemed like I lost touch with school.
I couldn't find my PR book in the locker last week, so I thought it must be somewhere inside my room lor. I went fr like errrrrrr..
15 mins adventure search only to find that my PR book was in between my clothes and lingerie. Some how I think it ended up there because I wanted to please myself that my room was tidied up so, I dumped my books and bag(
S) in there.
It was a huge mess for one month, despite the constant intention to clean my room everyday during Mom's Haj. Now that Momsy back, my room, my clothes and my wardrobe are all well-taken care of. That's one thing I can't live without my mom for. Not that I bully her, she's one perfectionist, who wants everything to be nice, clean, neat, semua lah.
I can live without her cooking cos she always sleeps on me when I asked her to cook. That day, I told her I wanted to eat Mee Bakso so she wrote me the ingredients to buy. I tak mandi also I go market sia, don't believe? Come follow me go market every Saturday. Wahlaowei, I balik pasar, she tidur (
again) when she just woke up like 1hr ago and ask me go market.
Just a little reminder, I do not entertain people who keep sneaking up people's sleeves. It gets very irritating aka macam nyamuk menyebok tepi kain orang!