Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 10:24 AM


I was looking high and low for my dress in my closet when I found this letter:
Mrs Mitchell's graduation letter for all of us, her art students.
It kind of bring back all the memories. I never love art, and didn't know I can actually do something with it and scored a nice
B4 for my art. My whole life, I've been scoring
9's for it sia.
"
Allow me to recollect, I'll definately miss the noisy Haziq. His irritating, lame jokes will be deeply missed. And thanyou Haziq, despite your playfulness, many times you have been sincerely helping the teachers when asked to. Together with Haziq, I'll miss his 2 partners - Amir and Syafiqah. Amir, please put on more weight, eat more! I hope you will get into the interior design course you want to go :). Syafiqah, sometimes your nosey little character is pretty attractive and I've enjoyed asking you to kaypo around things in the art room. You are one of the students I can proudly say that have shown good motivation in her work. "
Sighs. Now I feel like crying.
Her last few words in the letter:
"
Life is going to be harder as you proceed on to Poly or JC, I hope all of you will get into the course you want and be happy with it. YISS Art Room will always welcome all of you to come back, for a chat, for a sweet or for a biscuit. ... I'll still be around here. You are leaving "
I still remembered how we all used to sneak in Art Room just to get a packet of biscuit! or sweets, alahai, you name it. Art Room is like our canteen last time. There were times when the Malay students skipped their fasting! Haha!
Remedials, after school stay backs, and extra art lessons just to complete our coursework.
Those were the days. I miss those days. The subject Art takes a change in my life, I didn't know I could at least draw a simple square with shadings.
Love,
Syafiqah a.k.a daaaaaa jiang.