imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Lelaki cadangan
Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 12:48 AM


"Great liars make great boyfriends"




I've talked to almost all types of guys; playboys, gay boys, good boys, book boys & nerd boys. I dumped a boy because he claimed he loved me, but liked another girl in school. I dumped a boy who thought I could be his sex slave. I dumped a boy who practically lived my whole life with and got himself attached to another girl when I freaking needed him during my lowest point of life.



Because all they do is just shitting bulls at girls. Guys who lies, guys who pretends to be single when they got themselves attached to a girl, guys who flirts around, guys who two-timed and still they can come up with - Girls change boyfriends like they change clothes?

Only a minority of the nice ones are left and prolly rare to find them. Most of them must be attached or prolly gay. Like they say, all good guys are taken.



Guy: Where r u now?
Me: Hm.
Guy: Wah reach home already dont know how to msg ah?
Me: I dont think there's a need fr me to report anything to you. Cos if I do, it'll be my parents.

Damn.
Great liars make great boyfriends.
Definition: Because great boyfriends leave you for another girl (slut).