imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


IM IN SCHOOL, READ ON
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 10:33 AM

Sighs.
Farhan just called for teacher and I had to be away fr like errr 1 min after I typed Sighs. Muahahaha. I made it to school and I'm inside class now and the boring part is, it is SO FREAKING BORING. That's when I came up with this shit to update my blog. Muahaha. I didn't know Blogger can be accessed so fast, terror lah kan sekolah haprak ni nyer connection.
Anyways, I really thought school ends at 2pm today. I happy happy leave house with the intention to reach home around 2.30 and then sleep sleep sleep like babi wake up at 4 just to get ready fr work. I am patiently waiting for the rest of my members siol to come. I was the last to wake up, the last to bathe but the first to reach. Rumah aku paling dekat mah and today 188 very quaiiiiiii sampai je pat bustop teros bus datang.
Now the lidah pendek standing right infront of me and I'm pretending to be typing some shitszxz inside Microsoft Word. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Boring boring boring = mati sudah!
My brother is supposed to be on his way to my school cos I forgot to bring my moneyyyyy! What's taking him so long sia. Ni mesti go meet gf halfway then last-last baru reach my school. Abeh his password for the home computer - aper sang kancil ke sang something with the bby behind. Tsk tsk tsk, baru 15 years old dah kemarok bby bby. Menyampah!
Oh shit lidah pendek coming!