imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Im in no mood mode
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 12:19 AM



This feeling sucks when you're always trying to help others when you can't even help yourself. Also, helping other relationships to get back on track when yours is no where near. You won't understand how it feels, like to see someone you looked forward to meet, talking and laughing and definately having a better conversation with another girl. I was quiet the whole day. I was cursing whoever's shoulder knocks onto mine, whoever's smelly feet stepped on mine and whoever's body odour was strong. This entry is getting nowhere cos you all tak paham satu benda haram kan? Kan?

Anyways, I did attend school just now. Please, tepok tangan semua tepok sekarang! Only part that drags the whole issue of not coming was the slow lessons and never ending same old thing. I had work right after so that explains the double shagg-ness and I am hoping I can gain extra Yes to not coming school tomorrow! Draggy sia want to wake up so early and attend cikgu lidah pendek nyer class.

Fail jadi Fear.
Short jadi Shock.