imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


I got 4 cca in pri school! READ ON.
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 12:29 AM



It's already been like 5 (I counted) times I went in and out of the toilet. Now I'm confused, do I have a bladder problem or is it gonna rain tonight? Tak senonoh nyer perangai jangan contohi lor.

Yes you must have guessed it right, I skipped school (again x121561329). Eh not because I lazy okay. It's because I overslept and woke up only at 11am anddddddd the best part was, my body was warm so I thought I was having fever. Baru want to hurray hurray sekali demam play hide and seek. Felt better by noon, called Siti Qad up and asked her how to cook Nasi Goreng lor. Obviously I was starving. What you expect, it's already noon when I wake up and the first thing's on my mind nak makan aper lor.

Eh! Now for the best part! My Fried Rice was well-received by my brother and his geng cabot sekolah. Ooops sorry pecah tembelang kau. Made plans to meet up with Danny and our endless roaming at VivoCity up down down up again, sit at Macs for 1 hr until my backside pain. It was when I decided, let's go home. Funny part was, both of us didn't go school abeh dozed off in the bus like gong gong pigs. I was sleeping abeh dont know who ah bang my head with his bag. I terkejot siol 'Kimak kau'.

I am finally done with my CDP after running away from dagu fr like xxxxx times. Funny part was, I realised, now after 7 years, I actually had 4 CCAs back in primary school. Kay-siao or what sia member.



Please click to enlarge and then laugh your balls out.
READ:
Red Cross, Member
Netball, Member
Mathematics Club, Team Leader
Librarian, Senior Librarian

The most ridiculous thing ever was being a member of Red Cross (read: BLOOD) when I was never a fan of blood. Now when I recall 7 years ago, what the hell was I doing during trainings because as farrrrrrrrrrrrr as I could remember, the only thing I did was to run away from most trainings and then got scolded for cabot-ing. Those were the days man.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT call me for help whenever you break a leg, break your arm, fractured your whichever bone because I might just break it in to many more pieces. I remembered one of the Red Cross training kan, my bandage had to be in a triangle shape and then ... err there goes my bandaging skills. Immediately call for better help, dial 995.