imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


i am going to make the effort to go school today. now give me 100S$ for that!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 7:49 AM



My eyes are non-existant like that. I can barely hide my eyes beneath my fringe lor. So small, so sepet. I don't even know who's genes I have, cos for sure my mom & dad both have (bigger than me) eyes.

Now that it's already 8am, I am/will going to make the effort to go to school. I slept at nearly 3am, and woke up to :
"Girl, girl, girl bangun tolong mama gosokkan baju mama dah lambat girl bangun girl girl"

I made no fullstop cos she said it continously without stopping until I wake up. I very sleepy!

If I sleep back, chances of me getting up in time for school which starts at 10am today, is zero. I am sucha loser to secretly taking a nap fr 10 mins cos it'll end up me waking up 5 mins after school started. Afterwhich, I'll be sucha bummer, continue tidur lah. Dah 5 men-net lambat what.