Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 1:20 AM

Oh shit work has taken over me fr the past week. And I have not have a single day off. I need to work/save cos I am in need of cash to settle bills/brother's needs/personal needs and prolly a holiday treat fr myself.
Mom seems to be on the approving side of anything that I want, provided that I work fr it. Only the fact that I have not been regularly coming to school. If she does, no bali for me, no k.l fr me and no work fr me. Sighs.
New staffs have been great. We'll sit on 2 tables and they'll help me count the pathetic sales afterwhich we'll walk down from Merlion to Sos to bathe. Lol, a cold one sia. The guys always eh lambat siap. Not the girls. Tsk tsk tsk. Apa nak jadi niiiii..
Oh yah let's just admit that Singapore is really small that I wouldn't be suprise that one day, my kid will get married to my friend's kid and we jadi besan. Sorry ah akak bual merepek down here but the idea is there. Get what I mean. It's already past 1 am, I am suppose to be sleeping right now. I have to work tomorrow morning at 8.30am and then burn my skin under the hot sun and then sweat my fats just fr a freaking $5/hr job.
No matter how fucked up the management is, no matter how draggy it gets to go the sales report after work, no matter how knnbccb some people can get (like going off after seeing me), I still love my job cos this job has seen me thru THIN and THICK (fat) times. I'm serious. All the ups and downs of miss chafeka.
I think I am sleepy and Im blaberring nonsense here. So I better get going. Im gonna go write a note on the table and let mom know I'm gonna skip school. At least I am informing her, not like my brother cabot sekolah sesuka hati lepas tu use my name tak bilang siang-siang. Piker kelakar or what.
Shut up feka. Get going.