imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Come read this
Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 11:28 PM Same goes fr me Nini, starting the new year as a single person and that's great! I should be happy, I should be free and I am still healthy and kicking. 2008 was really a tough year fr me and considering the fact that I am still surviving here, Alhamdulilah. Plussssss, I've got a lot of plans coming up so girls, let's rock 2009! Eh! Korang-korang, tadi kan while I was waiting fr my father at the Harbourfront bus interchange, aisayman, wa kena dudok sebelah indon couple hugging2 and romen2 sia. Wa kau, the guy peh bau kuat menusuk di kalbu man. He bau maciam itu asam pedas hor yiang sudah basi. Serious shit, aku tak bedek nyer. The whole time I was sitting beside them, I kept wondering where the smell came from and how I should describe it when I get home to blog lah. Dah tu, the girl sundal was kissing and grabbing the guy's hand and place it on her neck. Tsk tsk tsk, I was like 'Aiyoooo'. Cannot help it lah, I had to sit because pantat wa berat liao, kaki wa penats liao. Indon: Pukul berapa ya mau pulang? Udah pukul sepuloh ni. Girl: Iya lah sebentarrrrrrr. *kiss kiss* Indon: Majikan kamu enggak marah iya? Girl: Ip she scroll me, I run home la, wan to scat four what. We mask protet opself. Indon: I lup you *Kiss kiss* I called Dad, asking him why so late haven't reach. Me: Ayah pat ne. Ayah: Otw lah niii.. blah blah blah. Me: Lincah ah, here got oliang gila want to step terror cakap Hinglish. Menyampah sak. Standard ah, my dad didn't understand what I was talking about lah. You should see the expression on the girl's face lor when I turned and gave her my fucked up face. I stood up, and said 'Busok sak matair kau' and I walked off. Siallah, I do not have any specific criteria fr my future bf(s) lah, but you got to smell nice fr a start. Wo pu yao bf with lauk lemak cili padi basi smell hor or worst still, spoilt kari smell. Mampos, I die first hor before I go out with you.
|