Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 1:13 AM

Sighs, many things happened at work today. I was definately pissed off by the fact that I am having a backache (
I know macam orang tua) and had to do running. Mati lah, any more longer my bones could have broken into pieces. I worked like knnbccb from morning and only got my break at freaking 7pm. Itu pun if Uncle James never buy fr me Chicken Rice, jangan harap I'm going fr my break. Terpaksalah saya layankan Mr Fuad. Siolzxzzxz.
I was extremely late fr work lor just now. Work start at 8.30, 8.30 baru out of house or what. Tsk tsk tsk I am employee of the month. Today is by far the most syiok-est (
after) work day! All of us go bathe together cos today I did closing sales report super super fast game one. Go makan makan and then take the last bus home. We should do this more often, nowwwwwww that's
PAY'S IN! Wooooohooooo!
So yahlah, tomorrow is another full day shift fr me. And it's the 2nd last day of the Sentosa Flowers. Many many yessa in the house. Can't wait fr it to be over and then I'm gonna go sleep like pig. No more sleeping in the bus and then bag fall off my lap. So embarrasing sia. And no more trying to keep my eyes open during the first few hours of work.