Friday, January 30, 2009 @ 12:47 AM

So yes again I am back from work. Another full day, another tiring day. Sighs. What has gotten into me siaaaaa. I can't imagine how much I can turn into a pure workaholic in just a week. All in the power of money. Huahuahua. Anyways, Bali's striked out from my list.

Do not ask me why. There are some personal aka family matters that are of better priorities than my wants for Bali. My brother got himself into a new set of problems and my parents are sort of blaming me fr my brother's change in attitude/behaviour. It's definately unfair fr me because all he does was just to mention my name and tadaaaaaa, I am involve in his trap.

I was at work when Mom called me. Ingatkan dia nak tanya kakak dah makan ke belom. Skali kene lecture sia. So unfair unfair unfair. Sighs! She's aware of my absence from school and doesn't seem to mind at all. School's been a waste of time lh kan. Mmg irritating sak pergi sekolah abeh semua cikgu take their own sweet time masok kelas and then bukannye mengajar apa yang dlm buku, but instead talk talk talk.

Oh yah, my initial idea of blogging today was to post something about errrrr find out yourself. I really hope that my brother would understand that this pretty sister of his is no longer with that ex-boyfriend. I am certainly not controlling his social friends but he needs to understand that I am his elder sister and he needs to learn how to respect me as one.

I was browsing thru my Friendster with the capital '
F' when I came across someone's profile with this girl comment '
...btw where's yr ex lover?'. Hahaha! Errrr, aku terasa? Yeah but I dont care cos I am enjoying my life now with my own standards of limitations. I do not go out with guys to pleaseeeeeeee people or better word lah eh : Attention Seeker.


I got better things to do right now like errrrrr sleep? I got work again tmr. Full shift. Mati lah. Self declared:
NO LIFE PERSON = FEKA. I need to catch up on school soon enough. After Sentosa Flowers 2009 is over that is. By then, I'll be burnt like prata and hope to lose some weight lorrrr. Maklomlah work under the hot hot hot sun. And the fact that they are still paying me $5/hr fr this tough (
under hot sun, run here and there, stress) job is killing me.